How do I report a drain or flooding problem?

KCC has produced short guides which explain the services they provide and how they are delivered.  They explain their legal responsibilities and the roles and responsibilities of others. For more information on drain maintenance press drains If you wish to report a flooding problem press flooding    

How do I report an incident of fly tipping?

Fly tipping is the common term used to describe waste illegally deposited on land as described under section 33 of the Environment Protection Act 1990. Fly tipping is ‘the illegal deposit of any waste onto land, i.e. waste dumped or tipped on a site with no licence to accept waste’. Fly tipped waste generally consists of large […]

How do I report a street light not working?

Kent Highways (KCC) is responsible for street lighting.  It is very important when reporting lights which are not working to be very specific about their location.  Most lampposts carry a three letter reference followed by a number e.g. PRF002.  Where posts have no reference please quote house number or road name. If you wish to report […]

How do I get someone to clean my street?

The District Council provides street cleaning services and carries out sweeping and inspections of all areas on a regular basis. In between inspections, if any area falls below the required standard it will be cleaned to the standards set by the Environment Protection Act 1990. If you feel your road is particularly requires cleaning contact Dover District Council, […]

Where can I find out about recycling and waste collections?

Dover District Council Website provides valuable information on Collection Days, Garden Waste, Bulky items, what to recycle, how to report a problem and much more. Please press Waste to go to DCC Recycling and Waste management information website page or call Waste Line on 01304 872428 (Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm).     

How do I report incidents of crime or anti-social behaviour?

The Parish Council would like to urge residents to report all incidents of crime and anti-social behaviour to the police. Please don’t assume that someone else will do it. Even where it appears unlikely that the police will be able to do anything they do need to have a record of all incidents so that they can establish […]