The Environment and Amenities (E&A) Working Party consists of Cllr Carol Fowler(Chair), Cllr Helen Williams and Cllr Sarah Gleave.
The objectives of the E&A Working Party are to:
Ensure the character and unique environment of the villages and open space in the parish is protected and improved for future generations of residents.
- Enhance leisure and recreational facilities within the Parish.
- Examine options and apply for funding of new community facilities and initiatives.
- Maintain and improve relationships between other environment and conservation groups and organisations both locally and nationally.
The E&A Working Party may consider any issues relating to the management of the land and facilities within the Parish Boundaries of Ringwould and Kingsdown and make recommendations to the Parish Council these can include:
- Clean-up Programmes
- Conservation and Planting Programmes
- Council owned Land
- Improvement of Parish Identity
- Playing Fields and Play Areas
- Support Services for Senior Residents
A number of projects or sub working parties will be created to facilitate different areas of the parish environment or parish amenities. Some projects will be short lived others will be on going depending on the requirements and objectives.
Please press E&A to view the latest projects. Press Keeping the Parish Clean to view the poster. Regular information on E&A projects will be published on this website, in Rural Round Up Magazine and on the Parish Noticeboards, so please watch out for the updates.
The photographs below are of the spring Kingsdown Beach Clean and the winners of the Kingsdown and Ringwould CEP School poster competition.